We are looking for a Senior Petroleum/Production Engineer to join a well established mid-size oil and gas operating company based in Adelaide. The role will offer the opportunity to lead and mentor a team of engineers working on a diverse portfolio of assets. The function of the role will be the optimise and coordinate production (surface) and petroleum (downhole) operations on designated assets and provide full engineering support whilst ensuring all operations are conducted safely with minimum disturbance to the environment and local landholders. Responsibilities will include;
Suitable candidates will have;
- Coordinate and mentor a team of petroleum engineers to ensure oil and gas field production is optimised
- Coordinate and oversee implementation of petroleum and production engineering capital projects
- Work closely with field operations/office to identify and solve surface and downhole issues and improve production efficiency
- Participate and actively contribute to inter-team meetings to ensure open communication is maintained throughout the organisation.
- Regularly communicate with and visit field operated sites as required to review operational efficiency and supervise operations where needed.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering discipline
- 20 years + experience
- Strong experience levels on downhole/remedial/fishing operations
- Cooper basin experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities highly regarded
A salary range of $240,000 - $280,000 is available for this role depending on skills and experience.