Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
755405 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 28, 2012
Mpumalanga Personnel & Training
July 29, 2012
Instruments and Engineering Company has an outstanding position open for a Instrumentation Technician. Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
The successful Instrumentation Technician must have experience in working with compressors, blowers, PLC’S, valves, switches, analysers, flow meters, Telflo monitoring devices and general electrical problem solving.
- Matric/ Grade 12 certificate
- Olifontsfontein trade tested Instrument Technician
- Must have previous mining experience
- Must have a valid red ticket
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum 4 years experience in working with instrumentation and process control equipment such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, simatic programming, compressors, blowers, PLC’s, control valves, switches, SCADA systems, analysers and controllers
- Must be able to trouble shoot and repair breakdowns on on-site
- Faultfinding and repairing of all electronic instrumentation
- Faultfinding and maintenance of problems at continuous process lines, plant and final lines (final product to customer), including the control systems
- Performing of routine maintenance of optimisation of c&i control processes
- Perform installations of new instrumentation such as Teleflo Diva units
- Commissioning duties with regards to newly installed instrumentation and control systems
- Updating of software changes and downloading of software card and control systems
- Perform maintenance on ac/dc drives on a breakdown basis, and involved in new installations
- Perform faultfinding and maintenance on high voltage circuits, and ac/dc motors
- Project investigation, design, supervision and implementation
- Shutdown planning and supervision
- riting of safe working instructions
- Writing of training manuals and give training to millwrights and technicians in training
- Maintain the quality records and procedure
- Must be able to plan and organize work schedules independently
- Troubleshooting new application and installations
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience in specialist equipment and hand tools
- Effective administration skills
- Ensure effective teamwork by establishing interaction between members
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ensure and comply with safety standards guidelines, policies and procedures
- Must be willing to work standby and on weekends
The candidate must reside in the Witbank or surrounding area.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
< 1 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List