Fugro GeoConsulting currently had vacancies for Assistant Engineers in our Wallingford office in Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will be required to travel & work offshore (Typically 50 to 100 days per year working aboard a drillship in UK and foreign waters).
The job holder will assist in routine offshore site investigations, engineering analyses and report preparation and to provide assistance to project managers in the day to day running of their projects in accordance with Company procedures, Health and Safety and Quality policies.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
• Act as laboratory technician or data processor on field investigations
• Assist in the production of field, laboratory and engineering reports
• Check and correct field and laboratory data processed by others
• Perform engineering analyses under supervision
• Assist project managers in the day to day running of projects in the office
The successful candidate will have a degree or equivalent in a scientific or engineering discipline.
They must also be computer literate, capable of using spreadsheets and plotting software and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
What we offer
Fugro GeoConsulting Limited offers an excellent salary and competitive benefits package.
Contact person HR Team
Telephone 01491 820 852 or 01491 820 808