WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
**** Permanent and contract positions available ****
The Lead Document Control Technician will be responsible for leading the Document Control Team. The role will provide expertise and guidance to ensure accuracy in administering the Document Management System.
• Oversee team workload and processes to optimize effectiveness and efficiency
• Take part in hiring, training and performance management to develop your team both as a group and individually
• Maintain and align team workload, output and process to ensure that team efforts contribute to and align with wider business objectives and practices
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Sustain Document Control Standards, Work Processes and Desktop Procedures for Document Control
• Maintain administration of the electronic document management system
• Retain Canadian Natural’s file rooms with sign-in and sign-out of controlled documents
• Ensure performance of quality assurance for controlled documents is bring performed prior to document issue
• Maintain regular and open communications with teams to ensure document control requirements are being met
• Provide document control strategic planning to diverse clients; support Business Units
• Ensure accuracy in database entry and tracking standards, reports and drawings
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with Grade 12 or GED
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Working with Documentum and Microsoft Office
o Working with various types of Document Control (Engineering, Construction, Ops)
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.