- Project Manager required to focus on planning phases initially
- Great $$$, interesting projects, career progression
- Leading PM Consultancy
- Project Manager/Project Planner
Construction, Infrastructure, Mining & Resources Sectors
About the Company: Our client is the leading, most experienced provider of independent project services. Covering project programming, scheduling and strategic planning we provide a consultancy service across all sized projects throughout the industry.
About the Role: An experienced Project Manager is required to manage planning and programming for high value projects. This is a new model which has been put in place to avoid project problems in the delivery phase. Planning, Design and Procurement stages of a project are critical to its success. We are seeking a Project Manager with a passion for pre construction phases inparticular planning/scheduling. Based in Brisbane you will be responsible for Infrastructure, Mining and Resources projects throughout QLD. Must have Primavera P6 experience.
- Establishing and monitoring project schedules and planning activities
- Identifying trends, variances and proposing options for mitigation.
- Critical path programme analysis
- Preparing Progress reports including resources, histograms, S - Curves, Earned value and cash flow
- Regular reporting to project stakeholders
- About the benefits / rewards: Part of the success of our client has been their ability to attract and retain the best staff in industry; they do this by offering above average salary packages and a positive environment to work in. For this particular role the salary is negotiable for the right candidate and will be dependent on previous industry experience. In addition to the salary the successful candidate will also benefit from a healthy bonus as an incentive to do well.
3-5 years of project planning experience
Have previous experience of using Primavera 6
Minimum 2 years Australian Experience
Excellent Analytical Skills
Excellent Communication skills
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence