- BLUE CHIP - MARKET LEADER
- Perth WA
- Multiple Roles!!!
Software Engineer/ Controls / Automation / SQL. C# .Net / MES ENGINEER
• MES Engineer / Controls / Automation / Software Engineer
• Perth WA
• $80,000 - $100,000 (Negotiable)
• Immediate Start Available
Our client is a major electrical engineering business with a global reputation and a strong presence across multiple market sectors including, Mining, Power, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas and associated engineering and technical sectors.
We are seeking a skilled MES Engineer to assist in configuration and testing of software / hardware worked in an Engineering capacity to date. The role will involve working in a team of skilled Automation / Control Systems Engineers to assist in the developing, testing and commissioning of company products. The role will include both office based but also field based work to work on upgrades and process optimisation.
• 3 - 5+ Years Experience in the delivery of Industrial Automation / Process Controls / Software / Engineering
• Understanding of Database / MES technologies
• Understanding of SQL, C#, .Net and web technologies
• Understanding of controller (PLC, RTU, PC, DCS) programming
• Understanding of SCADA configuration
• Detailed knowledge of Process Control Theory
• Electrical control systems design
• Solid technical report writing skills
The ideal candidate will be qualified in Industrial Automation, Instrument & Controls, Electrical Engineering or associated skill base.
You will ideally possess between 1 – 4 Years direct industry experience having worked in a similar related Engineering Environment.
Salaries will be competitive based on skills and experience, however candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive salary in the region of $80,000 - $100,000 + super (negotiable) + Bonuses / Allowances + (Relocation Assistance if Applicable) ---- ( Excellent Package )
This is an immediate requirement with interviews commencing on a first come first served basis. To apply, please click apply to this add