Enginuity are a specialist recruitment firm for the Mining, Construction and Oil & Gas sector, we have offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
Enginuity provide a first class service to the industry leaders by understanding our clients businesses, their requirements and matching the appropriate candidates accordingly. We are equally candidate focused and working with Enginuity means YOU gaining access to best opportunities, information and support throughout the recruitment and employment process.
A well respected company specialising in Engineering and Construction is looking to recruit a Permanent HSE Manager to join the business working in Melbourne, some travel will be required. The right person will have a good understanding of HSE and in particular on the safety side with ideally an understanding of the Power and Telecommunications (Telco) industry.
- HSE Manage and support to the business units in the development, implementation,
- measuring and evaluation and reporting on compliance with HSE management systems
- Oversee and participation in inductions, training, etc
- Monitor and review contractor safety procedures
- Develop and maintain the business unites HSE rick register
- Promote use of job pre-start checks
- Oversee HSE incident investigation
- Assist in the continual improvement and compliance, legislation and standards
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (MUST HAVE):
- HSE experience
- Diploma in OHS
- Strong Power and Telecommunications (Telco) industry experience
Great salary package offered, which reflect your level of experience within HSE and Power/Telco. And the business is a large well known organisation that will offer you excellent career prospects. For the right person relocation packages are available within Australia.
Further details on the responsibilities can be discussed. Please apply immediately and I can contact you to discuss in further detail.