Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
757790 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 6, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 30, 2012
- [Company] is a worldwide machinery and services company serving the natural resource extraction industries. Joy Global manufactures and services surface mining equipment in addition to underground mining equipment.
- [Company] employs 14,000 people worldwide. Please visit our website at www.joyglobal.com for more information. [Company] offers excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry.
- We are currently looking to add a Benefits Analyst to the Employee Benefits Department in our Milwaukee, WI location.
- Key member in processing pension calculations for organization’s 28 legacy groups covered in plan.
- Complete initial calculation or act as peer review.
- Complete and distribute participant communications documenting payment options/amounts.
- Direct interaction with employees to help them understand options.
- Update SAP and trustee database to capture changes
- Carry out complex analysis involving the review of employee records and plan documents to determine elements such as eligibility and benefit level.
- Responsible for the update, review and distribution of Plan Documents, Plan Amendments, Summary Plan Descriptions and Summary of Material Modifications for[Company] . Partner with the [Company] Benefits Team, HR team, external vendors and legal counsel to create, update and distribute these documents.
- Support additional ad-hoc projects and resulting reprioritization which can occur.
- Serve as liaison between other areas relating to Employee Benefits including payroll, IT, finance and tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- 4-8 years’ experience in employee benefits, human resources or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Including ability to create pivot tables, vlookups and other complex formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable working with Internet-based applications.
- Skills in customer service and appropriate handling of confidential material.
- CEBS designation is a plus.
- Knowledge/Experience in use of ADP and SAP.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List