Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
757792 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
July 6, 2012
July 30, 2012
- Joy Global is a worldwide machinery and services company serving the natural resource extraction industries. Joy Global manufactures and services surface mining equipment in addition to underground mining equipment.
- Joy Global employs 14,000 people worldwide Joy Global offers excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry.
- We are currently looking for a Benefits Manager in the Employee Benefits Department in our Milwaukee, WI location.
- This position will be responsible for managing employee benefit programs, focusing on Health and Welfare and Wellness for all Joy Global employees globally.
- Vendor contracting and management.
- Continuous improvement of technology applications, government compliance, cost monitoring and control, employee communication and education.
- Contribute to and drive benefit strategies linked to labor relations, wellness, recruitment, retention, productivity improvement and cost management.
- Lead new projects as assigned.
- Participate in setting strategic direction of global Health Welfare Wellness benefit program.
- Support union negotiations process from strategy setting, preparation, cost analysis and participation at the bargaining table.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting or Finance; MBA or Master’s Degree in HR desirable but not required.
- Minimum of 10 years Human Resources/Benefits experience with 5 years in Health & Welfare Benefits Management within a manufacturing environment with unionized workforce.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills are a must.
- In-depth experience with HRIS and self-service technologies required.
- Major, complex project management experience.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- CEBS designation preferred.
- This position requires a minimum of five years machinist experience in a gear manufacturing environment plus experience and training in supervision and management of a machining operation. A two year technical degree is required; a four year degree is preferred. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills are a necessity.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List