Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
757795 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
May 31, 2012
July 30, 2012
- Joy Global is a worldwide machinery and services company serving the natural resource extraction industries. Joy Global manufactures and services surface mining equipment in addition to underground mining equipment.
- Joy Global employs 14,000 people worldwide. Joy Global offers excellent benefits, a continual focus on training and development and a financially sound company in a growing industry.
- We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst in our Milwaukee, WI location.
- Act as the liaison between Payroll, Benefits, HR, IT, and payroll provider –ADP to ensure understanding and implementation of department requirements. Works closely with other functional areas in identifying need for system revisions, formulating system requests, and recommendations and analyzing post-implementation results of system changes.
- Provide analytical support, including variance analysis on budget to actual and current year vs. prior year, to internal business partners including Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, HR, Legal and other departments as appropriate. Prepare data, provide analysis and propose recommendations in support of business goals and objectives. Develop standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Develop, monitor and report on department metrics to track Key Performance Indicators. Produce management dashboards and performance metrics that provide insights into business to address potential opportunities or issues. Assist in determining project costs and/or ROI.
- Provide support for the budget and forecast process, ADP reporting, merit and bonus process, pension process, system interfaces, reconciliations, and other duties as deemed necessary.
- Identify process improvements and make recommendations for change in order to improve and support business activities.
- Identify non-value added processes and provide improvement opportunities to automate manually intensive tasks, maximizing efficiencies and productivity. Interact with counterparts worldwide to create global processes that will be utilized in regional shared services.
- Demonstrate the initiative to drive change and influence others across the organization in support of the company's goals and objectives.
- Provide project management leadership and/ or support for initiatives which impact the Company.
- Ensure data integrity through execution of audits, as well as developing and analyzing system queries.
- Responsible for ad-hoc reporting, special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures to facilitate consistency in the quality and integrity of the procedure, as well as support the internal control environment.
- Provide cost analysis to optimize cost saving opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Strong critical thinker and intuitive problem solver with an eye toward global solutions.
- Strong sense of urgency and able to work independently – a self-starter.
- Uses insightful analysis to make the numbers talk.
- Professional demeanor, superior organizational skills, and strong motivation to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Ability to train/mentor associates for continued growth/development.
- Embraces change and continuous improvement oriented.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Excel.
- Candidates with SAP and ADP experience highly desired.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in USA
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List