- Excellent $$ plus 9% super and outstanding company benefits
- Chance to work in Australia’s newest mid-tier Gold Producer
- Residential role in Mt Perry, home every night, transport provided to site
- Positioned for Growth
Evolution Mining is a leading growth-focused Australian mid-cap gold producer with five Australian gold projects across QLD and WA, a defined growth pathway, significant & exciting exploration potential and a strong financial position.
Mechanical Maintenance Technicians, Boilermaker Mt Rawdon Operations
An opportunity exists for an experienced Boilermaker, based at our Mt Rawdon gold mine and processing plant.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will focus on all maintenance activities across the processing and crushing plants.
With a background in fixed plant maintenance, the successful candidates must have the drive and ability to work with the maintenance team, deliver results and to contribute to development of ongoing preventative maintenance strategies utilising the Maintenance Management System (MMS) that is in place.
To be Successful
To be considered for this role you must have the ability to demonstrate experience/qualifications in the following areas:-
- High commitment to safe working practices at all times.
- Trade certificate in fitting and turning or appropriate boiler making trade.
- Highly regarded: experience with maintenance of mining or heavy industrial fixed plant, including gold process plants / gyratory crushers / conveyor systems and plant hydraulics.
- Demonstrate sound fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- Work with computerised maintenance systems.
- Well developed communication skills.
How to Apply
We will commence short listing for this role on Friday 2nd June 2012. To apply for this position please forward your covering letter and CV via email to:
Please note your Covering Letter will be used in the selection process and thus it should address the criteria listed in the dot points above under the ‘To be Successful’ section.
Evolution Mining Group is committed to supporting the communities in which it operates with local applicants encouraged to apply.
As part of our process you will be required to complete pre-employment checks; medical, which includes a drug and alcohol screen and you must be able to successfully obtain and provide a clear police certificate.
For more information on employment opportunities within Evolution Mining Group and to find out more information about our assets please visit: www.evolutionmining.com.au/yourevolution.html