A large International operator is currently looking for A Senior Exploration Specialist with a strong background in E&P, seismic interpretation, regional geology and prospectivity assessment
The company has currently signed some new contracts and is starting up Joint ventures in collaboration with multiple Russian companies. Because the projects are ground breaking, and all new ventures they are currently expanding there exploration team.
In this position you will be expected to play a significant role in mapping and developing the technical case and prospectivity assessment of potential exploration projects and presenting the results to the senior exploration management for investment decisions.
- 10-15 years E&P experience
- Strong background in seismic interpretation, regional geology and prospectivity assessment.
- Competent user of Landmark and Petrel interpretation systems.
- Familiar with the commercial evaluation of exploration projects.
- Russian (Native), English (Fluent spoken and good written),
Due to importance and weight of this role you can expect a good package and base salary.