- Your skills challenged - The chance to locate, implement and manage changes
- Growing company - With your assistance the company can grow the company
- Large family run company - Staff are treated as part of the family
Role: HSE Manager / Health & Safety Manager
Salary: $110,000 - $125,000 package (including vehicle)
Location: Wetherill Park, NSW area
Benefits of Working for this Company
· Career progression – Genuine opportunity to take on further responsibilities
· Remuneration/Bonus – Salary development and incentives offered
· Committed team environment – All staff go out of their way to help each other
· Low staff turnover - Staff enjoy working here!
· Growing company – With your assistance the company can develop opportunities and expand the site in the future
· Your skills challenged – The chance to locate, implement and manage changes
· Responsibility – Autonomy offered (no micromanagement)
· Family run company – Staff are treated as part of the family
My client is a well established family run quarry and recycling company that specialises in brick, concrete, wood, soil, plastics, paper and general household products.
Position Brief Overview
You will be required to manage, educate and oversee the company’s health and safety ensuring they are compliant with the Australian Standards.
Break Down of Responsibilities
Staff – Assist in the development, implementation and delivery of OHS training programs along with training and mentoring staff.
Audits – Help the company prepare for audits by conducting a range of audits
System Management – Help implement and document a system that works for the company in identifying safety hazards and corrective actions towards them
Educate – Promote and educate staff on health and safety hazards
Management Meetings – Help advise Managers on current legislation and where they sit in complying with them
Improvement management – Identify critical safety hazards across the sites and offer solutions/options to combat them (root cause analysis)
Compliance management – Ensure the operation is running in accordance to OEH, OHS and WHS requirements.
Risk management – Undertake and document risk assessments
Help the business locate areas of improvement and offer solutions to combat them
Promote health and safety across the group
Modify or implement a HSE system that works for the company
Be compliant with Australian Standards
Experienced HSE / Occupational Health & Safety Manager
Experience working in Civil, Recycling, Waste or Manufacturing environment
If this role is of interest please send your CV to