Allnorth has grown significantly into a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. Proudly Canadian, our head office is located in British Columbia with offices across Canada. We serve as a single source for our clients, finding innovative, practical solutions to their project needs.
At Allnorth, providing successful client relationships and delivering the best service in our industry is the key to ours and our client's success. We are fortunate to have developed extensive experience and strong relationships in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, and Infrastructure sectors.
We are passionate about continuing to build our company by providing our people, partners and clients the opportunity to grow and succeed through local offices. Being part of this growth story and working in an ambitious and professional team culture is what makes Allnorth a career destination.
Across Canada - Flexible Location
The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple roles in every aspect of business process mapping from as-is, to-be, and the corresponding gap-fit analysis. Primary responsibilities include mapping and preparing business process documents; preparing functional analysis and gap fit all business processes; and tracking implementation plans. You will also provide pre and post implementation user support, prepare user manuals and training plans, and plan and carry out system user acceptance testing for all software implementations. Reporting to the Manager, Business Solutions; the successful candidate will ensure deliverables are successfully met for all projects as well provide expertise as and when needed for continued business process improvements.
- Post-secondary degree in Business, or Information Technology;
- 4-6 years of experience in business analysis using standard methodologies;
- Previous experience as a Business Analysis in the implementation of Financial Systems, preferably as an ERP solution is preferred;
- Previous experience with Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint and SQL Server is an asset;
- Ability to work as part of a team to align with the company's priorities and goals;
- Able to work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with virtual teams, as well a willingness to travel to office locations on an as needed basis is required.
Join the innovative and energetic team at Allnorth and get what you want from your career. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer real advancement potential within a team environment where outstanding performance is rewarded. You won't get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact.