Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
759065 Job Summary
Web Application Developer
Employer Job Id:
June 1, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 31, 2012
Web Application Developer
- [Company] is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader committed to operational excellence and execution. With operations in over 35 countries with over 17,000 employees, we specialize in a diverse range of products serving various industries including power and energy, process equipment, vehicle diagnostic tools, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and oil and gas.
- We are currently recruiting talent to focus on innovation, expert technology, service and product leadership that will provide critical solutions that help businesses around the globe perform at optimal levels. We hope you will consider joining our dynamic team.
- 4-6 years of experience as a developer in a structured corporate environment.
- 3+ years iterative software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, Agile, Scrum, etc.)
- 3+ years developing web services or SOA
- Excellent understanding of C#, ASP.NET, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0,
- Familiar with working with an enterprise CMS Solution (e.g. Tridion, SharePoint, Vignette, etc.)
- Solid proficiency with Windows Server 2008 R2, IIS 7.5, SQL Server 2005/2008 R2.
- Experience designing, coding, and implementing complex web solution.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment that is fast paced and demanding
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience or self-study.
- Design, build, and maintain enterprise applications.
- Design, build, and maintain custom tools to enable best practice throughout the Tridion web environments.
- Design, build, and maintain Tridion customizations through custom solutions, Web Services, etc.
- Design and write interface components using HTML, XSLT, CSS, and AJAX.
- Design and write interoperability components using XML, and the Tridion Object API.
- Work with stakeholders in UAT to ensure business requirements are met successfully
- The Enterprise Web Developer will work as a part of an enterprise team whose primary focus is to proactively plan, design, build, implement and maintain the organization’s externally facing corporate websites running SDL Tridion Web Content Management Solution (WCMS). Common tasks will include reviewing business requirements documents and then translating those requirements into technical solutions. The person filling this role will be asked to maintain the existing code set developed primarily in C Sharp (C#) as well developed new code to add new features and functionality to these websites. This person will also be asked to interfaces with other developers, business partners, vendors and internal information technology resources to implement new technologies and resolve operational issues.
- SDL Tridion Web Content Management Solution (WCMS) is a robust platform that has hundreds of features across many varied areas. The out-of-box functionality does not always align to provide robust enterprise management, enforcement of best practice, and an intuitive end-user interface. The Enterprise Web Developer’s primary role is to make those things come together.
- When possible, all development should be done within Visual Studio, with the page layout and templates being defined by ASP.NET master pages.
Business Unit Description
- [Company] is a leading manufacturer of heat transfer equipment serving the power generation industry. Our products, branded as Yuba feedwater heaters and Ecolaire condensers, have earned a reputation for quality for more than fifty years.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List