Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
759089 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 1, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
July 31, 2012
- [Company] is looking for a half-time Administrative Assistant to join our Columbus, Ohio office. The ideal candidate is a proficient multi-tasker who is able to establish priorities and achieve objectives within established time frames.
- Provides general administrative support to our project teams including document creation and editing in accordance to our document standards.
- Greets incoming visitors and speaks with callers in a professional manner.
- Maintains the front desk in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Manages presence/absence of office staff and routes inquiries to the appropriate staff.
- Coordinates conference room usage and reporting.
- Schedules, coordinates, and supports on- or off-site conferences, meetings, teleconferences, and web-ex meetings, which may include catering planning and room set-up.
- Provides new hire coordination when on-boarding new employees for the Columbus office.
- Facilitates general office task coordination which may include shipping, receiving, and ordering supplies.
- Provides direct assistance to project managers including project coordination, documentation management, creating timelines and obtaining staff deliverables.
Other responsibilities as noted:
- Remains current on company policy and procedures and articulates them clearly to staff as needed
- Effectively assists staff who have questions about administrative processes
- Participates in company informational offerings which provide an increased understanding of company business and our industry (i.e.; Brown Bags, Town Hall Meetings, Market Segment Presentation, etc.)
- Consistently delivers what’s important to internal and external clients
- Maintains office equipment to enable production of high quality client deliverables on-time
- Completes relevant training and demonstrates proficiency regarding higher level software such as MS Project, Visio, gINT, Access and ES2
- 3-5 years of experience
- Able to respond promptly and effectively to external and internal clients
- Ability to balance ever changing priorities
- Deliver work of appropriate quality on time
- Intermediate skills in MS Office- Word, Excel, and Power Point, as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Beginning skills in MS SharePoint, MS Project, and MS Visio a plus
- Familiarity with operating standard office equipment (phones, copier, printers, fax, LCD projector, etc.)
- Familiarity with email & manipulation of files: attachments, CD versions, document management, etc.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List