Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
759566 Job Summary
Risk Advisory and Assurance Analyst
Employer Job Id:
June 2, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
August 1, 2012
Risk Advisory and Assurance Analyst
- The[Company] , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, [Company] offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. [Company] employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to [Company] not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Risk Advisory and Assurance Analyst?
- We currently have an opening for a Risk Advisory and Assurance Analyst at our Plymouth, MN location. The Analyst will participate in engagements to ascertain compliance with standards, policies, and procedures and recommend best practices and process improvements based on a service plan established from an enterprise-wide risk assessment and in alignment with [Company] strategy. This position will gather data, perform analysis, develop findings and conclusions, recommend improvements for the identification, evaluation, and management of risks throughout the company (domestic and international) and communicate with various levels of management.
What will you do?
- Participate in engagements. Gather relevant data, compile and analyze information, review records for accuracy and conformance to standards, evaluate management's identification, evaluation, and management of risk, develop findings, conclusions, and recommendations, and communicate with management. As appropriate, additional responsibilities may be delegated to the analyst such as establishing project programs to ensure they are appropriate for achieving engagement objectives, engagement planning, reporting, etc.
- Participate in risk identification and evaluation. Participate in the identification of process and/or system development and improvement initiatives. Conduct other projects as assigned.
- Develop and grow knowledge and understanding of the business and its related risks.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Major in Business or Science preferred.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- 3+ years of business experience.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Candidate must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with sensitive, confidential information; while maintaining required confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to promote the value of internal audit.
- Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization to gain trust and cooperation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment.
- Problem identification and solution skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Willingness to collaboratively challenge the business.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List