Experienced professionals required in numerous Environmental roles
Several locations - Urban and Rural
Environmental Management l Water Engineering l Compliance and Approvals
We represent several clients across Australia who are now seeking experienced, enthusiastic Environmental professionals.
If you have experience in the following fields we can advise you of current and upcoming opportunities that will suit your skills and desire for career progression;
- Water Engineering and Design
- Flood Plain Modelling
- Water Infrastructure
- Coastal Management
- Numerical Modelling
- Development and Implementation of Environmental Management Systems
- Environmental Risk assessment
- Environmental Auditing
- Development of Key Performance Indicators
- Development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes
- Conducting staff inductions, tool box talks and environmental training
- Contractor management
- Project Management
- ISO 14001 Certification
- Liaison with relevant Government authorities
- Weekly, Monthly and Annual Reporting
- Maintenance of relevant approvals and licence
Opportunities cover a diverse range of industries including Mining, Construction, Petroleum, Agriculture, Water Engineering, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas.
Submit your details now to Tim Flatley at Barclay Recruitment to be kept abreast of opportunities that may be of interest for your next career move.
Send your CV with a brief outline of what type of opportunities you would be interested in, your salary expectations, and location preferences.
****Registration is confidential and your CV will not be put forward for any opportunities without your permission****
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.