- $150k plus benefits
- Underground Gold Mine, reserves in excess of 5 years
- FIFO from Perth, 8/6
Our client is a large Gold producer with Underground Gold Mine operations North East of Perth. They require a Scheduling Engineer to provide advice and support on short and medium term mining methods, mine design and schedules.
Your main duties will include:
· Maintain current and accurate mine designs in accordance with up to date data;
· Ensuring performance against mine plans and schedules is tracked;
· Preparation of ongoing quarterly forecasts;
· Preparation of reports on all changes to forecasts and their impact on mining and production.
Successful applicants will have minimum 2 years relevant experience in Underground operations.
You will demonstrate exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
Effective team player
Have a detailed knowledge of relevant statutory requirements.
Knowledge of Mine 24d
You get to work in a great location with a good team atmosphere and great camp facilities.
FIFO 8/6 roster
Excellent remuneration package and opportunity for career progression
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.