Enginuity are a specialist recruitment firm for the Mining, Construction and Oil & Gas sector, we have offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Perth.
Enginuity provide a first class service to the industry leaders by understanding our clients businesses, their requirements and matching the appropriate candidates accordingly. We are equally candidate focused and working with Enginuity means YOU gaining access to best opportunities, information and support throughout the recruitment and employment process.
Due to rapid growth and diversification, this well established national construction company is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their friendly family oriented team.
This could be an opportunity to fast track your career in a growing company to project manager level. There is an opportunity to travel to site and get an in-depth knowledge of projects. They are continually growing with new tenders and projects in the government sector.
This high paced role requires an open minded mature person who is very efficient in time management and can follow company procedures. Dealing very closely on a day to day basis with the project manager you will be required to be a muti tasker to help achieve the smooth running of the projects.
- Assisting Project Manager with daily operations
- Providing all necessary administration support
- Maintaining project document control
- System support including coding and invoicing
- Sub contract letting
- Free lunch daily
- Gym on site including free personal training
- Family friendly culture
- Ongoing training and career development
- Ideally have 3-5 + years in a similar role
- Have Jobpac or CHEOPS experience
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Wide knowledge of the construction industry
If you have 3-5+ years of experience and you are ready to take your next step in a growing and diversifying company where you will not be left behind.