Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
762672 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 7, 2012
Fluor Corporation (US)
August 6, 2012
To be Considered Candidates:
- Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
- Manages to development and implementation of environmental programs in accordance with governmental requirements. Monitors pollution prevention activities, compliance and auditing efforts. Conducts studies and prepares environmental impact reports for new construction projects, plant processes and permit changes. Reviews and analyzes environmental documentation issued by the federal EPA, state and local regulatory agencies. Determines impact on company operations and publishes compliance strategies and requirements. Evaluates proposed regulations to determine financial, industrial, public and environmental impact. Interacts with federal, state and local regulators to resolve compliance issues; establishes permit requirements and assists in EPA, state and local regulatory audits. Represents company in government and industry rule-making activities. Reports to Project Manager. Most work will be done under firm, fixed priced prime contract with firm fixed priced subcontracts and procurements.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of three consecutive years’ experience conducting environmental management activities or equivalent for a facility similar in size and complexity to RBOS I activities or facilities OR a minimum of five years of industry experience with a least three consecutive years of experience conducting environmental management activities or equivalent for a facility similar in size and complexity.
- Experience in hazardous waste management and hazardous spill response
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER certificate
- Spill Response IAW OSHA and 29 CFR 1901
- 16-hour Hazardous Material
- Spill Prevention and Control and Countermeasures
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-know
- Pollution Prevention
- Asbestos Management
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
Other Job Requirements
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
- A knowledge of and ability with leadership skills including mediation skills
- High critical thinking/reasoning ability
- Effective communication skills
- Strong presentation skills including public speaking
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List