- Work Type, Full Time
- Minimum Experience, 25 yrs
Parsons Brinckerhoff is at the forefront of the transport, environmental, mining, power and water sectors. PB has more than 14,000 employees working from over 150 offices in six continents. In Australia Pacific alone, we employ over 2,500 specialists in areas including engineering, environmental science and project management to name a few.
We are currently seeking a Principal Structural Engineer to join our Energy Mining Industry team in the Perth office.
As a Principal in our Structural Engineering team, you will be working on exciting major projects to ensure that project timelines and objectives are met and within budget.
To be successful in this role, you will have a degree qualification in engineering with at least 25 years engineering experience. Your proven ability to produce consistent results and lead a team of enthusiastic professionals will be paramount to your success in this role.
You will have:
- Previous experience working on heavy industry and mining industry projects;
- High level end to end project management experience;
- Experience in the oil & gas industry will be advantageous;
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to lead and develop a team;
- Previous experience with liaisons and management of client relationships;
- Meticulous attention to detail along with well-developed communication skills.
Parsons Brinckerhoff offers you the benefits that come from working in a global consultancy, some of these include:
- Ongoing professional support & development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Option to purchase an additional 2 weeks annual leave;
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience;
- Health and Wellbeing program;
- Professional memberships;
- Global travel opportunities.
If you are seeking genuine opportunities which will establish your career and enhance your long term reputation, you are strongly encouraged to apply.