- Location, Sydney
- Reference No. 15502
- Minimum Experience 2 yrs
Parsons Brinckerhoff is at the forefront of the transport, environmental, mining, power and water sectors. PB has more than 13,000 employees working from over 150 offices in six continents. In Australia Pacific alone, we employ over 2,500 specialists in areas including engineering, environmental science and project management to name a few.
We are seeking an experience Business Analyst to join our Strategic Consulting group.
The role involves performing financial modelling and analysis services to assist the client's investment decisions. The business analyst would work closely with technical members of our business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Collect date from a variety of sources and collate information.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of capital and operating cost estimates.
- Build, prepare and review discounted cash flow financial models to value infrastructure projects at the concept, pre-feasibility and feasibility phases.
- Complete whole life cycle cost analysis in order to compare options and recommend a preferred option to the client.
- Analyse financial results and report findings in a concise manner.
- Prepare business cases to support investment decisions for infrastructure projects.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Develop detailed working papers to support analysis.
- Manage resources and budget for small consulting groups.
- Previous experience
The preferred candidate will ideally have 2-5 years' experience at a Chartered Accounting form or consulting firm. Previous infrastructure experience would be desirable.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Qualified CA, CPA or other finance base qualification or studying toward such qualification.
- Works well under pressure to achieve time critical and financial targets.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
At Parsons Brinckerhoff, you’ll be part of a supportive organisation that encourages continued development through ongoing training and wellbeing programs. You’ll have benefits such as flexible working hours and the option to purchase additional annual leave.