My client, a leading mid tier Civil Contractor in QLD is looking to appoint an Estimator for their Civil mining division.
Due to the organization having continued success across QLD, this contractor now has a need to expand their estimating team to help with the growing number of bids tenders. Within the QLD business, the main focus is within the resources and infrastructure sectors where the opportunities and potentials are endless!
Joining an established pre construction team you will be working on a variety of Civil mining projects with values from £50 - $400million.
Applicants must have
- 2 years experience with a mid/top tier contractor
- At least 2 years experience within Civil construction
- Experience working on projects upwards of £10m in value
- In depth knowledge of estimating using first principle basis
- Preparation and perform tender submissions and evaluations
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
The successful candidate will have at least 2+ years experience working for a Principal Contractor in Australia and would have worked on large heavy civil infrastructure projects.
You will be joining an established, successful and reputable organization in Brisbane and will be responsible for leading the preparation of tender submissions, ensuring you have the best competitive and viable bid/tender.
If you feel you have the strong technical skills coupled with the determination and drive to deliver high quality tenders in a pressured environment then this could be the opportunity for you. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking organization that are in expansion phase in QLD.