Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
763735 Job Summary
Power Generation Field Service Advisor - PM
Employer Job Id:
June 8, 2012
Cummins Rocky Mountain LLC
August 7, 2012
Power Generation Field Service Advisor - PM
- The Service Advisor has safety, customer satisfaction, and business responsibilities within branch operations. This position shall be involved in Preventive Maintenance aspects of power generation field service administration. This includes contacting customers to schedule PM events as well as scheduling manpower and equipment to complete PM services and invoicing completed work orders. Strong professional communication skills are a must for communicating with and providing written documentation to a wide-ranging customer base. Good organizational skills, attention to detail and commitment to excellent customer service are essential qualities for this position.
- Know and follow all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Maintain adequate personal tooling to perform assigned tasks.
Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External)
- Respond to all customer requests courteously and professionally, in a timely and responsive manner.
- Maintain a clean, professional personal appearance at all times, meeting all Company standards for professional appearance.
- Contact and confirm Preventative Maintenance (PM) scheduling with customers
- Schedule service technicians for PM work
- Maintain/monitor PM technician Procurement Card transactions
- Input PM Tech time corrections/postings
- Monitor technicians work throughout the day. Keep current on technician activity.
- Finalize and complete PM work order invoicing
- Follow up customer contact on PM service events
- Handle and resolve issues, problems and complaints. Be a resource to customer inquiries.
- Initiate quoting for follow up work with Service Supervisor or Quoting Service Advisor
- Respond to customer PM invoice questions
- Perform backup time and material invoicing
- Responsible for rental work order administration
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with dealers, customers, management, and co-workers.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as required.
Cummins Rocky Mountain LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is Cummins Rocky Mountain's intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
- This position requires a self-starter well-disciplined person willing to manage numerous tasks in a non-stop service environment. Must employ strong organizational skills to handle multiple field service actions and assist in the growth of the customer base. Maintain a cordial professional tone engaging in all forms of spoken and written communication. Competent in computer usage with basic knowledge in Windows applications and Microsoft programs.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum 2-4 years previous experience in a service industry scheduling/administrative environment.
- Minimum 2-4 years previous customer service/contact experience
- Proficient computer and typing skills specifically in the use of Microsoft Windows, Word, Power Point, Customer Data Base and Lotus Notes.
- Technically competent in diesel engines / generator repairs.
- Previous experience in power generation service administration a plus.
- Superior communication skills, positive attitude and professional in demeanor and appearance.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Must be able to work well independently or with others in a team environment.
- Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company vehicle, including but not limited to:
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
- Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
- No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
- No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
- No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position.
- If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company’s competitors, customers, or suppliers.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds occasionally.
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses and Protective Footwear as required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List