Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
765254 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 12, 2012
Registrant - Log In to see Company Name
August 11, 2012
- Under supervision of Shift Supervisor, performs plant clean up and operates a dump truck to haul dust from or within the plant.
- Performs plant clean up
- Operates dump truck to haul dust
- Loads truck with dust
- Keeps daily maintenance and service on truck
- Makes visual checks of work area - screws, guards, equipment
- Assists with other production activities and kiln repairs when needed
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
Minimum Education And Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Must be able to drive and operate bobcat using levers and pedals to operate for clean-up
- Must be able to use shovel, broom, jackhammer, and wheelbarrow
- Must be able to lift and push 40-50 to 150 lbs. of weight (wheelbarrow loaded and unloaded)
- Must be able to use 20-lb. sledgehammer
- Must be able to operate and drive tractor-trailer, belly-dump, Moxy dump truck, and bobcat
- Must maintain records of loads to unloading site and outside trucks
- Must be able to climb ladders of 50' in height and stairways of 30' in height
- Must maintain accurate measurements of dust tanks
- Must be able to read and understand operating manuals for mobile equipment operated
- Must maintain truck with oil, fuel, etc.
- Visual acuity, speech & hearing, hand & eye coordination
- Manual dexterity to operate equipment and use basic hand tools
- Must be able to use jackhammer, shovel, broom and wheel barrow for up to 8 hours per day for various plant cleanup tasks
- Walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping, crouching, kneeling, pushing, pulling, reaching, twisting, balancing, repetitive motion and squatting to perform the essential functions of this production labor position.
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
Must be able to work in all weather conditions (heat, cold, and rain). Noise levels may reach maximum of 97 dba for a period of 8-12 hrs. a day – Requires hearing protection. Must be able to work in conditions including the following: humid conditions, dust, vibration, heights, mechanical hazards, and electrical hazards. Must be able to work rotating shifts (i.e., 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; 4:00 p.m. - 12 midnight; 12 midnight - 8:00 a.m.; 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.; 8:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m., Monday through Sunday). May have exposure to dust, cement, clay, CKD, ABD, gypsum, sand, diesel exhaust, lubricants, solvents, various fuels, etc. (See MSDS’s)
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List