Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
766352 Job Summary
Project Coordinator - Industrial Application
Employer Job Id:
June 13, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 12, 2012
Project Coordinator - Industrial Application
- The Project Coordinator – Industrial Applications is responsible for ordering, tracking and required upfit of all industrial engine orders managed by the [c] Cummins Rocky Mountain [/C] Industrial Engineering group.
- Know, follow, lead, and enforce all Company and customer safety rules, including maintaining a safe, clean, and orderly work area, and fully participate in Company accident prevention and safety improvement activities.
- Maintain company and product confidentiality.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of personal credibility and integrity with customers, management, and co-workers.
- Attend and participate in all meetings, trainings, and activities as required.
- Stay apprised of new techniques relevant to the work being performed; achieve and maintain technical competency.
- Adhere to all Company policies and departmental procedures and rules.
- All other duties as required.
- Place new engine orders for all the Cummins Rocky Mountain (CRM) branches
- Coordinate shipping arrangements on all industrial engine orders.
- Maintain engine order database for CRM Sales and AE teams.
- Communicate with plants and vendors on any changes to order status.
- Communicate and coordinate project needs to CRM branches (i.e.: parts ordering, scheduling upfit labor etc.).
- Coordinate weekly meetings with Industrial Sales team to review and update project status, changes in delivery/upfit schedules, etc.
- Provide parts/shipping/pricing support to CRM Industrial Engineering group.
Cummins Rocky Mountain LLC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, disability or any other status protected by state or local law. It is [Company] intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Proficient computer and typing skills specifically in the use of Microsoft Windows, Word, Power Point and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities using effective organizational skills.
- Two years [Company] Distributor practical experience utilizing IMS, QSOL, parts books, etc. preferred
- Diesel and gas engine theory and operation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently at various levels (i.e. interactions with engineers, plant customer service representatives, branch personnel, technicians, etc.)
- Must be customer-oriented and have experience working directly with customers internally and externally.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to follow Company procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Must be honest, reliable, and dependable, and have a positive attitude and rapport with others.
- Must be able to work well under occasional pressure or within deadlines.
- Must be able to lead, manage, and work with others in a team environment.
- Must have a record of good attendance and performance at prior jobs.
Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company Service vehicle, including but not limited to
- Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside
- Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance
- No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years
- No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period
- No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years
- Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position
- Position could require working up to 10 hours per day on the telephone and computer
- If selected, candidates must consider this position as primary employment and hold no other jobs with this Company’s competitors, customers, or suppliers
- Employee may be required to lifts/carries 50 lbs. occasionally
- Must have the physical ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Protective Glasses, Protective Gloves, Protective Footwear as required.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List