- Join a reputable Mining Contractor in WA
- Manage operations in WA's northwest
- Underground mine management, shotcreting and shaft lining
Our client is an Australian contracting group operating in the areas of Mining and Civil Construction. With offices throughout Australasia, they employ thousands of people to work on major projects and they have a reputation of delivering high standards of work and innovative solutions.
They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager required to manage operations in WA's northwest. The ideal candidate will have a well developed understanding of Underground Mining operations and have be able to demonstrate a high level of experience in Project Management, preferably with Contractor organisations.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager's role will include acting as the overall Site Manager; ensuring consistent standards are met and be the main point of contact for the client. As the successful candidate, it is essential that you possess the following skills and experience:
Tertiary Qualifications Mining Engineering or Management or related area
- Considerable experience in mine management, shotcreting and shaft lining and managing large mulit million dollar projects
- Previous leadership experience over a variety of departments including project control, commercial, ops readiness, HSE, and
- A passion for achievement through team building and culture
- A demonstrated focus and commitment to commercial imperatives and the time critical elements of successful mine operations.
The position offers a competitive remuneration of up to $200,000 to $220,000 base salary pa and the work is challenging. There is the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic, dynamic, approachable and friendly team with future prospects within a well reputed organisation.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.