Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
767790 Job Summary
Senior SAP Basis Administrator
Employer Job Id:
Saint Louis, MO
June 14, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 13, 2012
Senior SAP Basis Administrator
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years SAP Basis experience and be comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment. Excellent communication skills required as this is a production support position that will require frequent work with internal application teams as well as customers and at time vendors. This individual should be dedication to providing excellent support and looking at ways to improve and innovate within their immediate team. This person should be a self-starting professional that has good time management skills and understands how to constantly re-prioritize. The ideal candidate must have solid working experience and knowledge of SAP’s Netweaver stack 7.01 and higher, BW 7.01, EP 7.01, BW Accelerator – TREX 7.0 and higher, BI Broadcaster 7.10 and higher, Business Objects 4.0 and SAP CE 7.2. Experience with Solution Manager 7.01 is a definite plus.
- Completing SAP helpdesk tickets assigned to the basis team within the given SLA parameters and areas of expertise.
- Provide system administration activities such as stopping/starting, patching, upgrading, and installation of the technical system architecture.
- Support all the SAP functional and developmental departments’ project requirements.
- Assist with System Landscape copies.
- Help to define SAP Netweaver Administration policies and procedures
- Works with Network, HelpDesk, Basis, and Hardware groups to implement new or maintain existing SAP and related solutions.
- Works with hardware vendors and functional analysis’s to determine proper sizing and architectures
- Maintains current and accurate SAP Landscape documentation
- Bachelor’s or higher level degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related technical experience.
- Experience must include at least ten (10) years information technology experience.
- At least eight (8) or more years’ experience with SAP NetWeaver 7.01 or above with specific expertise in BW, EP, BWA/TREX, BI Broadcaster, Business Objects, and SAP CE.
- Expertise with Solution Manager 7.01 is a definite plus.
- Efficient with the UNIX OS environment, preferable IBM/AIX.
- Familiar with Oracle 11G release 2.
- SAP NW certification is preferred.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Efficient in Visio, PPT, Excel and MS Office applications.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of 3rd party applications, such as BSI Tax Factory, OpenText, Hayes Gold Client, DGN Transport Connect, CPS/Redwood.
- Strong knowledge of the SAP NW architecture, installation and upgrading, of various SAP components, such as, BW, EP, and NW CE.
- Upgrade experience with SAP BW / EP 7.3 is a definite plus.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List