Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
767821 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 14, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 13, 2012
- [Company] . is seeking a qualified Business Planning Coordinator / Inside Sales for it Tubular Services Group in Houston. The successful candidate will be provided with orientation and training to tubular production, systems order processing, service protocols and sales of tubular products. This position is also exposed to various aspects of [Company] overall business. The interaction with the customer and multiple functional groups within the corporation provide a well-rounded basic knowledge of the order-to-cash process.
- Entering Orders through Oracle system, while ensuring order acknowledgements and order changes are compared to and validated against the customer purchase orders.
- Communicating with customers, servicing facilities, and technical personal on a daily basis on various issues including order entry, inspection/threading and outside services.
- Follow the production of orders to insure on-time delivery and notify customers on all issues when an order is going to be late.
- Quote Threading and Inspection Orders/Invoice after Jobs are completed.
- Billing Inquire for all Service Orders, Material Shipping/Receiving, Transfers and Monthly Storage-Customer Charges
- Maintain Customer Documents-Shipping/Receiving and Work Orders
- Coordinate/Hire Outside Service Companies and Interworks for Maintenance Work.
- Requisition for Vendor Services /Couplings & Protectors
- Customer Material Transfers
- Managing inventories to meet customer supply requirements;
- Developing customer specific market information to inform business forecasting; and
- Correcting all held and unbilled invoices.
- 2 years’ experience in sales and business planning
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in the Steel or Metals Industry is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills are required.
- Superior planning and organization skills are needed.
- Computer literacy to a working skills level is essential. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially excel.
- Must be able to adapt to and master web based supporting applications.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List