Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
767980 Job Summary
Driver - Ready Mix
Employer Job Id:
Fort Myers, FL
June 14, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 13, 2012
Driver - Ready Mix
- Delivers product following designated routes to and from job sites.
- Ensure quality of product delivered including proper mix and slump.
- Ensures mixer is safe and mechanically sound and maintains cleanliness to FRI standards inside and out.
- Follows all DOT rules and requirements.
- Follows all safety and environmental procedures.
- Assists other drivers as necessary – reports delays/problems to superintendent or dispatcher.
- Understands basic testing procedures including field tests performed by others.
- Follows all rules and regulations as outlined in FRI Driver’s Manual including wearing personal protective equipment as required.
- Must be able to operate all functions of concrete delivery; e.g., washing truck after delivery, handling and assembling discharge chutes and extensions.
- Complies with all environmental, health, safety & training policies, procedures and requirements.
- Must have sufficient level of education to understand oral and written instructions of a technical nature relating to products and vehicles. Must have the ability to effectively communicate in English including reading and writing. Must have excellent driving skills and the ability to maintain satisfactory customer and public relations in performance of duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Three (3) years’ experience driving commercially licensed vehicles preferred
- Two (2) years’ experience driving ready mix concrete trucks preferred
- Valid Class “A” or Class “B” Commercial Driver’s License preferred
- Must have no more than 2 moving violations within the previous 12 months. Driving record must not contain convictions of any of the disqualifying offenses as set forth in 383.51 of the Federal Motor Carrier Regulations within the previous 7 years (reckless driving, DUI, leaving the scene of an accident, CMV Felony, etc.)
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
6 - 10 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List