- Join a people-focussed organisation with emphasis on professional development
- Work across a diverse project base
Escape the city and work for a highly regarded Engineering team in the Hunter. Experience work across diverse projects and be rewarded with an enviable work/life balance.
Our client is a growing consultancy with an emphasis on delivering quality service. This strong track record has enabled the development of a strong reputation across Water and Environmental services.
Due to this continuing success, they require a Senior Water Resources Engineer to join their team in the Hunter. With a strong pipeline of projects, they require an individual that can join the organisation and blend well with their existing team to ensure the quality of existing work is maintained.
Projects are diverse, and are spread across Mining, Industrial, Infrastructure and Quarrying for private and public sector clientèle.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- Strong communication skills - internally and client facing;
- Project management experience;
- Surface water modelling experience for heavy industry;
- Design experience for water management and water balance modelling;
- Flood modelling and risk mitigation;
- Management of hydrological issues, including environmental flows, flood flows, groundwater and stormwater;
- Excellent report writing ability;
- Knowledge of NSW and Federal legislature relevant to Water Resources Management.
You will have the opportunity to join an organisation with a proud reputation of striking a balance between professional and personal development. It is a cohesive working environment, and staff are utilised according to their strengths, and also their desire for their career development.
It is an opportunity to maintain your career development whilst living in the beautiful Hunter region.
Quote job reference TI11557.