Project Management opportunity with an internationally recognised Contract Mining and Civil Earthmoving Company?
Want to work for a Company that is inspired by achievements and challenges?
Attractive salary with a work life balance – want more could you ask for!
This internationally recognised Contract Mining and Civil Earthmoving Company have successfully been delivering services to a list of global clients for decades. Recognised as being one of Australia’s most diversified Mining Contractors with employees across their sites in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, South America and South Africa, this Company has a strong emphasis on setting benchmark standards in Health and Safety, Sustainable Development, Community and the Environment.
Due to the increase and success of awarded Contracts, this Mining and Civil Earthmoving Company is seeking an Electrical Project Engineer to join their Engineering team in the Mt Isa area.
This really is an opportunity for a Junior or Graduate Electrical Engineer who is seeking a career in Project Engineering and Management.
To be successful for this role, you have:
- Relevant Electrical Engineering qualifications;
- 2 – 4 years of experience in the Resource and infrastructure sector;
- Experience in Scope of Work writing, Tendering, and Estimation;
- Project Managing Clients;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure; and
- Excellent organisational skills.
The successful applicant an attractive salary package, work/life balance and an opportunity to develop within this emerging Company – PLUS MORE!