As a specialist consultancy in the field of Geotechnical Engineering, this company punches well above its weight and is the trusted partner for many of the leading firms in the mining and infrastructure sectors. Their well established office in Gladstone has seen significant growth since it opened nearly 10 years ago and in recent times their position as a trusted and established specialist has seen them involved in some the regions most exciting projects.
With this growth, comes a new opportunity for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer looking to move to where the action is! If you are comfortable managing your own projects, mentoring and motivating juniors, responding to tenders and RFI’s, developing business opportunities and providing expert advisory services, this new role could provide the excitement and challenges that are lacking in your current role. Make no mistake, this is not a “sea-change”, this is a smart career choice for the motivated Geotechnical Engineer keen to make a mark. Our client will offer you outstanding opportunities for professional advancement including professional training courses, time to meet your CPD requirements or achieve RPEQ status and on top of this they offer a benefits package that cannot be surpassed.
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to Geotechnical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience gained in Australia
- A proven ability to provide innovative geotechnical solutions to high profile clients
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal (internal and external)
- RPEQ or equivalent advantageous (full support provided to ensure currency)
- An excellent salary package including vehicle
- Relocation assistance required
- Equity/Profit share after qualifying period
- Continuous professional development
Enjoy the best of both worlds, work for one of Australia’s most respected specialist consulting firms in the sub-tropical location of Gladstone, where the Great Barrier Reef is on your doorstep.
About your RecruitR – based in Brisbane, Simone Moore has been recruiting exclusively in this sector for the last 13 years. Having been voted Australia’s Favourite Recruiter for last 3 years, by working with RecruitR you are choosing a company with the highest ethical standards and customer service.
Salary/Rate: $100,000 - $125,000