Director of Operations
As Director of Operations you will be responsible for coordinating the activities of the organisation in Mongolia or elsewhere from time to time designated. You will be reporting functionally to the Country Director technically to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the organisation and this will be your ultimate reporting hierarchy.
In this role you will be responsible for leading and managing all operating activities within Mongolia. Provide leadership and executive direction to the various project management teams and the relevant departments in the achievement of the overall business objectives.
Ensuring that an effective management team is in place to be able to deliver on the operational objectives whilst adhering to country compliance and local legislation.
Able to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders within the company.
Champion performance and identify areas to drive improvement in results; achieve a cost efficient service and optimise profitability; and manage operational risks to achieve high safety and performance standards across the board.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Mine Engineer)
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years' experience within the specialist area.
- Detailed knowledge of Mining Operation - Technically
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Management principals
- Good management experience.