They require an experienced Process Engineer with knowledge of engineering design and support for multiple work-streams, including Process and Production.
- The candidate must have project experience. Anyone without decent project experience will not be considered.
- The role is interesting and challenging and the client is looking for someone who has a varied work history around process engineering and design.
- You will also ensure any documentation is maintained and updated according to company procedures.
- You will be responsible for ensuring As Built information is completed within 30 days of the completion of the project.
- Desirable attributes include someone who has worked in a manufacturing environment and is very accurate and methodical and also has been responsible for training, experimental design and statistical analysis.
You will also be responsible for:
- Management of risk assessments
- Process and technology transfer
- Decision making in relation to specification, design and vendor management
- You should ideally have a degree in Chemical Engineering and will ideally be IChemE Chartered.