Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
769419 Job Summary
Maintenance Superintendent - Workflow
Employer Job Id:
New Wales, FL
June 16, 2012
August 15, 2012
Maintenance Superintendent - Workflow
- The Mosaic Company , headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a $10 billion company that stands alone as one of the world's leading producers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Our world-class mining and processing operations produce the highest quality fertilizer and animal feed ingredients. As a global leader in nourishing crops and delivering distinctive value to the world's agriculture, Mosaic offers an opportunity to share in an exciting future.
What are our Values?
- We consider our employees to be our most valued ingredient. Mosaic employees are richly diverse in their skills, experience and backgrounds. From engineering, operations, finance, HR, marketing and research, our team came to Mosaic not just for a job but a career that makes a positive impact on the world by nourishing the crops our growing population needs.
Are you our next Maintenance Superintendent - Workflow?
- We are currently seeking a Maintenance Superintendent - Workflow for our New Wales, Florida location. The purpose of this position is to provide leadership for the site workflow process with focus on increasing productivity and efficiency of maintenance resources. Insure workflow participants are properly trained and performing their intended function. Responsible for communication on the status of compliance. Responsible for ensuring adequate training of area personnel. Responsible for conducting audits and ensuring completion of safety audits, lockout audits, housekeeping tours in accordance with Safety Performance Indicators and Environmental Index.
What will you do?
- Drive continuous improvement of the workflow process by monitoring metrics, analyzing work order feedback and making direct observations to identify improvement opportunities. Create and implement action plans to correct issues and close gaps.
- Train, coach and develop Planners, Scheduler and Maintenance Material Coordinators to perform at high levels to increase maintenance resource productivity and efficiency. Deploy resources as needed to meet site workflow requirements.
- Facilitate training and development of all site employees to improve the workflow process and overall site knowledge. Work with Operations and Maintenance Superintendents to hold all participants accountable to following the workflow process.
- Interact with other Workflow Superintendents to share best practices and standardize practices across the business unit.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED and 6 years related experience -OR- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technical discipline and 3+ years related experience.
- Experience in a chemical plant or mining site with experience leading teams while working in operations and/or maintenance.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities and understand the interrelations within an industrial facility.
- Strong operational experience is preferred as operational involvement and buy in are foundational to the workflow process.
- Experience working with heavy manufacturing workflow processes is a plus.
- Understanding of excel (pivot tables), Maximo, Primavera, Pi, OIS, AU, Office XP are required.
- This position requires a combination of several leadership skills and styles to get results through others and serve as a change agent.
- Influential leadership and strong communication skills are a necessity.
- Organizational skills in a fast paced / high stress environment are required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List