Over the past 30 years, Allnorth has grown significantly into a multidisciplinary engineering and technical services consulting company. Proudly Canadian, our head office is in British Columbia with multiple locations across Canada. We serve as a single source for our clients to find innovative, practical solutions for their project needs.
At Allnorth, we strongly believe that providing successful client relationships and delivering the best service in our industry is the key to our success. We are fortunate to have developed extensive experience and strong relationships in the Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, and Infrastructure sectors.
We are passionate about continuing to build our company and providing our people, partners and clients the opportunity to grow and succeed through local offices. Being part of this growth story and working in an ambitious and professional team culture is what makes Allnorth a career destination.
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION GROUP LEADER
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for managing the E&I team, consisting of Power & Controls and Instrumentation groups, and oversee preparation of engineering designs and related documents. Extensive knowledge of electrical and automation systems for industrial applications is required. As the E&I lead on large projects, you will oversee the activities of other engineers and project team members as well foster and grow strong relationships with our clients.
Using your considerable organizational, communication and people skills, you will work with cross discipline teams to ensure projects are completed within allotted schedules and budgets, and to high quality standards. Mentorship of new and junior employees is also a key part of this role.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) in British Columbia; Registrations in other provinces are an asset;
- Minimum 15 years of experience in an industrial design, plant and/or construction environment;
- Proficient in engineering software applications such as database tools, AutoCAD, ETAP;
- Thorough understanding of codes, governing regulations and industry practices;
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written);
- Proven leadership skills and ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-disciplined environment;
- Technical competence and strong attention to detail.
Join the innovative and energetic team at Allnorth, and get what you want from your career. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer real advancement potential within a team environment where outstanding performance is rewarded. You won't get lost in the numbers here, but rather enjoy positive guidance as you learn, grow and create an impact.