Fugro Survey Limited is part of the Survey Division of the world-wide Fugro Group, specialising in earth sciences. Fugro Survey Limited specialises in high resolution geophysical surveys from dedicated survey vessels.
• To setup, interface, test, calibrate and operate survey sensors.
• To operate various survey software and monitor the data quality to ensure the survey specification is achieved, bringing non conformances to the attention of the Senior Engineer or Party Chief. Taking immediate corrective action whenever possible.
• To collect, collate and present results from various survey sensors.
• The preparation of various reports including equipment damage/fault reports.
• To maintain comprehensive hand-over notes.
• During the conduct of any watch period maintain comprehensive data acquisition logs.
• To maintain and develop experience with navigation software and survey techniques.
• To maintain and develop skills across various offshore disciplines.
• Other tasks for which deemed competent as assigned by Party Chief, Project Manager or Senior Management.
• To be proactive in self-development and progress towards professional affiliation.
ESSENTIAL: Minimum relevant HND qualification (or) suitable military training.
DESIRABLE: Minimum 2 year offshore experience.
ESSENTIAL: Attended suitable training courses on equipment used offshore.
DESIRABLE: Have logical an approach to fault finding.
ESSENTIAL: Ability to communicate clearly with other team members. Team Player.
ESSENTIAL: Able to support the company at short notice both onshore and offshore. Applicants must be able to demonstrate they are eligible to live and work in the UK.
What we offer
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Health Scheme
• We encourage Continuing Professional Development
Contact person Aurelie Prieur
Telephone 00 44 1224 257500