- Large Australian Engineering consultancy
- Excellent Facilities in the area
- Fantastic salary packages
Our dynamic client provides professional and innovative solutions that encompass all building, tenancy, infrastructure and technology environments which create better communities across the globe through planning, design and delivery of physical and social infrastructure.
From its foundations as a civil engineering consultancy, they have expanded to also include management and environmental services as well as project management of international development assistance programs.
Their Kalgoorlie office is urgently seeking an experienced open cut mining surveyor to join their team and work on an exciting project as part of their larger Mine Surveying team. This role will be residential in Kalgoorlie or FIFO will be offered to the right candidate.
Within this role you will take responsibility for:
To be eligible to apply for this role you will have:
- Survey control for the mine site
- Carrying out surveys for construction and planning
- The maintenance of all survey equipment
- Surface prism monitoring
- Having a sound understanding of the legislative and HSE System requirements
- Manage the survey department’s administrative requirements
- Ensuring all OH and S standards are being met on a day to day basis while on site
- Carrying out detail surveys for all headings
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in mine surveying
- A minimum of 2 years experience in mining projects (preferably Open Pit)
- Experience with various mining software such as Surpac and Vulcan
- Proficiency in Leica, Trimble and/or other surveying equipment
- A valid drivers licence
A professional attitude and the ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously when required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced mining surveyor to join a large national Engineering consultancy with a global footprint and work on an exciting project while furthering their surveying career. Boasting excellent family facilities and a great company culture as well as an excellent salary package, this position is one not to be missed.
Please ensure that you complete all information requested and attach your current CV in Word format.