Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
771698 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 20, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 19, 2012
Since 1922 [Company] Construction has built some of America’s largest infrastructure projects; highways, bridges, dams, rail, power and other “heavy civil” projects. Additionally, many of our offices provide high quality concrete, asphalt and gravel products for the construction industry. At[Company] , we believe that our greatest asset is our people. We build careers by encouraging creativity and providing opportunities for development. Our employees reflect our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Fairness, Accountability, Consideration of Others, Pursuit of Excellence, Reliability and Citizenship. Are we right for you, are you right for us? Why not find out!!
- This position is responsible for assisting the office management team with various administrative tasks to ensure a productive and efficient office environment. This is a temporary position lasting approximately 3-4 months.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Performance of receptionist duties to include answering, screening and directing calls; taking messages; greeting and assisting visitors; maintaining Outlook calendars; receiving packages and mail; preparing outgoing packages and mail.
- Log in all incoming forms of payment to include checks and daily cash sales.
- Maintain the orderliness and cleanliness of work areas to include the reception area, the mailroom and file room.
- File documents for various departments to help facilitate accurate document control.
- Assist with the copying and distribution of various documents to ensure timely communication.
- Assist with other clerical duties as needed.
- 0-2 years in an office and accounting environment preferred.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- JD Edwards Enterprise One (preferred)
- 10 key by touch
- Internet navigation
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to operate a computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Abide by [Company] Code of Conduct on a daily basis.
- A team player.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List