WORK WITH GREAT PEOPLE. ACCOMPLISH GREAT THINGS. CREATE YOUR CAREER PATH.
At Canadian Natural, we are proud of the achievements of our people.
Our goal has always been to run our business and run it well, executing on our projects and creating value for our shareholders. That is what we have focused on for the past twenty years, and it is what we continue to focus on. Today the efforts of over 5000 employees have helped us become a leading senior oil and gas exploration and production company.
Horizon Oil Sands
Horizon Oil Sands is an exciting part of our growth. Full production capacity for Phase 1 is 110,000 bbl/d of fully upgraded, light, sweet synthetic crude oil. We will see incremental production gains throughout the completion of future expansion and debottlenecking, with targeted full facility capacity of approximately 250,000 bbl/d. Further phases of expansion will bring the ultimate capacity to 500,000 bbl/d.
COMPETITIVE SALARY - STOCK OPTIONS - STOCK SAVINGS PLAN - ANNUAL BONUSES - BENEFITS - RELOCATION - COMPANY SPONSORED LOCATION PREMIUMS, FLY IN/FLY OUT ALLOWANCE AND SITE ACCOMMODATIONS!
See our Candidate Information Guide at www.cnrl-candidate-info.com to learn about our competitive compensation plan and much more!
This position is based in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
• Relocation to Calgary or Fort McMurray
• Company Sponsored Fly In/Fly Out and Camp Accommodation Program with charter flights available from Calgary or Edmonton
Our NDT Technicians provide support to Horizon operations, working as part of a wider NDT team to perform diverse non-destructive tests to ensure quality and/or detect defects. The role will gain broad exposure across the Horizon facility, and there is an extensive certification based training program. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to fine tune and build on your existing knowledge by working in diverse settings throughout all operating areas.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Work with the NDT team to perform a broad variety of NDT activities
• Maintain an accurate record of inspection results
• Work at height and in confined spaces to carry out tests
• Ensure that all work is being performed effectively and in a timely fashion
• Typically 5+ years of related industry experience with High School Diploma or GED
• Completion of CGSB certification in Magnetic Testing (MT-2) and Ultrasonic Testing (UT-2)
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Performing Phased Array testing
o Working in a physically demanding environment
o Performing inspections and interpreting results
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited - CNRL - is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.