Our client, a rapidly expanding Earthmoving Contractor providing a variety of services to the Mining and Civil Construction industries requires the services of experienced Scraper Operators for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualification / tickets
- Black Coal Competency in Scrapper Operations
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Generics
- A current Jellinbah Onsite Induction would be beneficial but not essential
- At least 3 + years experience as a Scraper or Plant Operator
- Exceptional, attention to detail
- Experience with GPS and/or UTS systems is essential
- A positive proactive attitude to working in a team environment
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that candidates possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with site working procedures.
The successful candidate will have the support of a great team structure, and a comprehensive induction and training program will be provided to help your smooth transition into the company. Camp accommodation and meals will be provided
The roster will be 6 days on, 1 day off however for applicants that are not local to Blackwater our Client is willing to revaluate the roster upon successful placement. These role will be for 6weeks work with possibility to extend.