[C] Fugro-Jason [\C] develops the Jason Geoscience Workbench, a professional high-end tool for geophysical analysis, interpretation and inversion. Our seismic interpretation and analysis development team is looking for experienced C++ software developers with geophysics knowledge, to extend this product. This is a challenging task for which we seek enthusiastic, capable and motivated people.
The candidate has finished a degree (MSc or PhD) in computer science, (geo)physics or mathematics and has proven domain knowledge of geophysics. Good English communication skills are essential. We require at least 2 years of software development experience with object oriented C++ programming, preferably in a commercial environment. The candidate is familiar with all aspects of the software development cycle (version control, requirements, testing, etc.).
Experience with either GUI design (Qt), cross-platform development or 3D visualization is considered an advantage.
What we offer
• Excellent remunerations, employment conditions and benefits such as: pension, travel expenses, collective medical insurance, bicycle plan, fitness arrangement;
• Diverse work across interesting projects;
• Space for individual initiatives;
• Opportunityfor self development through education/courses and international experiences;
• Pleasant work environment with enthusiastic and motivated colleagues.
We offer a one year contract with the possibility of extension.