Fast emerging Australian gold producer and owner/operator of 4 gold mines across Australia
Key residential position working on an open pit gold/silver mine in South East Queensland
Attractive permanent staff package, housing provided along with additional benefits
Our client is a fast emerging Australian gold producer with owner operations spread across 5 major sites. With excellent growth & exploration potential, they continue to create excellent results and provide exciting career opportunities.
Currently the owner & operator of a open pit gold & silver mine in South East Queensland, they now require a Open Cut Planning Engineer to join the team.
This position is a residential role with housing provided. Transport to and from the town to the minesite will also be provided.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the development of timely mine plans (daily, weekly, monthly, forecasts & yearly budget), production schedules, waste dump design, drill & blast design & environmental permitting preparation. This role will be reporting t
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Mine Planning Engineer possessing previous open cut mining experience
- University qualifications in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- A background in softwares Surpac, DK Simblast, Minesched or similar
- Excellent team skills & communication skills
- An understanding of risk management processes and safety processes
Attractive permanent staff package, housing provided along with additional benefits.