Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
773689 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
June 22, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 21, 2012
- [Company] is a global multi-industry manufacturing leader committed to operational excellence and execution. With operations in over 35 countries with over 17,000 employees, we specialize in a diverse range of products serving various industries including power and energy, process equipment, vehicle diagnostic tools, pharmaceutical, food and beverage and oil and gas.
- We are currently recruiting talent to focus on innovation, expert technology, service and product leadership that will provide critical solutions that help businesses around the globe perform at optimal levels. We hope you will consider joining our dynamic team.
Business Unit Description
- [Company] segment designs, manufactures and markets engineered solutions and products used to process, blend, meter and transport fluids in addition to air and gas filtration and dehydration. Recognized for its leading brands and turnkey systems capability, the Flow Technology segment has global operations which serve the Food & Beverage, Power & Energy and Industrial markets.
- Position requires thorough knowledge of electrical design and engineering techniques and controls methodologies, as well as CAD, Programmable Logic Controller / embedded programming, and Human Machine Interface graphics skills. Responsible to plan and conduct independent work requiring judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures and criteria. Devise new approaches to problems, and prepare or modify drawings, specifications, bills of material, calculations, charts and graphs, and monitor work for compliance to all applicable codes, accepted engineering practices and [Company] standards.
- Electrical drawings, specifications, bill of materials, calculations, charts and graphs for standard product and to customer specifications.
- Develop designs meeting all applicable electrical and controls codes.
- Project controls, cost estimates, quantity takeoffs, manpower requirements, forecasts and engineering change orders.
- Programmable Logic Controller and microcontroller programming languages including C.
- Human Machine Interface graphics programming.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Electrical.
- Knowledgeable in National Fire Protection Association / National Electrical Code (NFPA/NEC) Standards, and IEEE/IES/API Standards.
- Familiarity with Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), International Electrical Code (IEC), and ATEX Standards are preferred.
- Experience in working with multiple cross-functional discipline projects within an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite.
- Licensed PE or EIT is preferred.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering or scientific discipline, and minimum 5 years of experience with advanced knowledge in electrical and controls engineering.
- Preferred Certified Professional Engineer or similar certification, or
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Canada
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List