- Open Cut Coal Operation
- Global Mining Force
- Highly Competitive Salary
Boasting over 30 mining operations across the globe, this successful and well established mining force are one of the world’s largest producers and exporters of thermal and coking coal. With unmatched competitiveness, potential expansion opportunities and an undying commitment of OHS, this operator is a force to be reckoned with in the mining industry.
With the continuous demand in today’s global environment for coal, and the significant success and growth of this successful mining operation, a rare opportunity exists currently for an experienced Maintenance Planner to join this NSW operation located just outside of Singleton in the Hunter Valley.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for
- Developing maintenance plans for the sites state of the art mining fleet
- Maintaining service records and component histories
- Develop and implement strategies for continuous improvement
- Cost Control in relation to operational and capital budgets
- Active participation in health and safety related activities
To be successful in taking on this rewarding career opportunity, you must possess the following:
- Sound working knowledge of mining equipment (Caterpillar and Hitachi desirable)
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance planning experience within the mining industry
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Microsoft Project
- Experience working with maintenance budgeting processes
- Trade or Engineering Qualification
This global operator is a force to be reckoned with in today’s mining environment. If you are ready to apply your maintenance planning experience to your next career move, now is the time to apply. With a strong focus on safety and their employees, this opportunity will see you becoming a valued and long term employee.