Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
774424 Job Summary
Senior Strategy Consultant
Employer Job Id:
June 24, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 21, 2012
Senior Strategy Consultant
Our client is a growing and ambitious consulting firm consisting of business and technology professionals that help customers achieve their vision, build unique cutting-edge solutions that help them realize their technology investments.
They are a multi award winning Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that attract and hire top talent with the strong ability to interact with customers and understand their business issues and translate knowledge into high value.
We are actively seeking a Senior Strategy Consultant to build, lead and fulfill the growing demand from our clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing SharePoint and ALM governance and strategy for customer engagements.
- Creation of the Strategic marketing offerings
- Nurture, mentor and grow the Strategy team consultative and offering skills
- Engage in Strategic work with clients which may include Definition of Strategic goals, translation is technology or process improvement roadmaps, team management, scoping, risk analysis, status reporting and facilitating JAD sessions
- Creating business cases, cost benefit analysis, Strategy SOW's
- Reviewing and in some cases building portions of project charters, use cases, pricing, workflow and process definition, system requirements specifications, work package planning and distribution.
- Educating and/or Training Senior stakeholders and client users on the business value of the Strategy direction, process improvements or Solution impact on the business.
- Assist in defining KPIs and Dashboards to be used by client CxOs
- Must have in-depth experience with Sharepoint
- The ability to work with Senior Executive teams to form, define and execute company and product strategy
- Extensive experience leading customer engagements and Managing Consulting Teams
- Extensive experience Define solution adoption strategy and required change management process
- Experience defining Governance strategy for solution success adoption
- Experience in creating and delivering (public speaking) presentations
- Industry knowledge in one or more of these sectors: media, Mining, health care, oil and gas, finance
- Managed and implemented governance and user adoption strategies for large enterprise customers.
- Experience working with development teams to ensure product development is in alignment with customer expectations
- Experience defining User Interface and Usability best practices
- Extensive experience writing proposals, contracts and project charters
- Experience creating functional specifications, use cases, process and workflow definition and reengineering
- Experience defining taxonomy design and information architecture (especially in SharePoint and/or ALM)
- Experience Defining project scoping, risk analysis, Workflow process discovery and re-engineering
- Technology knowledge of SharePoint, ALM, BI and/or Windows Workflow Foundation
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
11 - 15 years experience in South Africa
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List