Unfortunately this advertised job has expired.
Either the employer has requested the expiration of the job (vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job advert has expired after its normal running-time on CareerMine.
Please click here to continue your job search.
CareerMine Job Id:
774532 Job Summary
Employer Job Id:
Santa Fe Springs, CA
June 23, 2012
Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
August 22, 2012
- [Company] is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. [Company] offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With 2010 revenues of nearly $10 billion, [Company] workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. Headquartered in Santa Fe Springs, California, the Southern California District consists of 250+ core staff. We conduct our operations primarily through [Company] Infrastructure West Co., a subsidiary of [Company] Corporation. Our markets include water resources, transportation and power generation. We service the lower half of California, Hawaii and the southwestern United States.
- Develop testing and inspection plans as well as inspection checklist for quality control
- Create, assist, monitor and communicate the project quality plans and processes
- Participate in planning of construction operations to ensure work meets the requirements
- Ensure quality documentation and required records are in place
- Identify, manage and mitigate subcontractor quality risks
- Take active measures to prevent non-conformances from occurring.
- Identify, monitor and manage non-conformances.
- Manage day to day activities for QA and/or QC personnel and activities.
- Scheduling and performing Quality compliance audits and surveillance
- Assure that all materials, workmanship and construction are in full compliance with the contract plans and specifications.
- Minimum five (5) years construction experience. Experience in Civil, Structures, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering is strongly preferred.
- Three (3) years related to construction Quality Management experience.
- Experience as a manager supervising a Quality Team (Inspection and Testing)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Flexible, well organized, detail oriented and multi-tasked.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate
- Knowledgeable of codes and standards such as: ACI, ASTM, ASME, ANSI, AWS, API, NACE.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- USACE - Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certified
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) certified
- Inspection certifications
- AWS - American Welding Society
- ICC - International Code Council
- NACE - NACE International
CareerMine Daily Salary Insight
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey
Save This Job
Remove This Job From My List