- EPCM with expertise across a diverse range of minerals
- Very interesting leadership role - manage the division
- Responsible for the entire process engineering life cycle
A highly successful Perth based EPCM with an enviable pedigree in resource development, engineering design, construction and project management requires the services of a Principal Process Engineer.
You will be required to lead and develop the process division with particular emphasis on the full life cycle of mineral processing. Leading by example you will leverage your technical expertise to propel the success of the process engineering team. You will ensure the quality of the study, design and commissioning elements of the including managing the client relationship, interpretation of business needs, contribute to design, sign off and commissioning. As this will be your division, you will also be responsible for your team's technical and professional development including recruitment and mentoring of junior staff.
- It is imperative that you have demonstrated experience as a Process Engineer in a Principal, Acting Principal or Lead role.
- Strong experience managing design of mineral processing circuits for EPCM
- Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or similar degree
- Excellent reputation for Client Management
- History of divisional development (staff, recruitment, strategic planning, business development)
You will enjoy working on a variety of different minerals, from iron, mineral sands, magnesium, gold and others. You will be part of the senior management team plotting the future growth and success of the business. You will be able to create a Process Engineering division of your choice.
You will be rewarded with a very generous salary and incentive package. Most importantly, there is a huge emphasis on work life balance; no expectation of working rediculous hours.